codes language English Granny

Granny hack tool

Rating - 4,4 / 5 Star. Publish Date - 2017-12-12. Language - English. Critique - I think the backyard should be bigger. Make more rooms. This one idea I though would be cool. Have a another room with some type of bird. Every time you go in the room the bird would make noice and granny would come in, but there should be a mask you can put on then the bird can squeak. Make different kills other than the swing of her bat. There should be a baseball you can throw at her then it can say “Granny is happy with you for 30 secs.” That could be another way to have some free time. Another thing when you get killed under the bed she should drag you out then proceed killing you. The closest should do that to. Make more secrets you can do slender man somewhere. Do something with grandpa. Have some sort of back story. Make more endings I like the to you have, but there’s time for more. Do one with the crossbow. If you have spawned slederina have her be in it. Add more details to the house. (Back to slender man) when you spawn slenderna she could give you a key to slender man’s grave. Which you could have a shovel to look for. Next and last give credit to the comments on here. Give there name and give thanks. Last thing add more things granny can do. (Add to the menu as well.) *If you are reading this thanks for using time to read this. I appreciate the kindness. I hope theses updates will come out. I’m asking this to make the game better. Thank you again for taking the time to reading my comment! Bye!*. Author - Dennis Vukanovic. iphone.

Playstation granny pack minecraft.

Playstation grany. Playstation grannis. Playstation granny smith. Playstation granby.

Playstation grannies. Playstation granny.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

واگویه ها Kasey يادداشت هايي از يک زندگي My heart متولیان آقا علی عباس خالدآباد رنگین کمان آرامش بي انتها افشاء و نقد انحرافات شیعه و سنی انواع روشنایی درکرمان Fun